Ayurvedic Anti aging
Rasayana Chikitsa is a holistic treatment for cleansing, Anti aging, rejuvenating and regenerating cells and tissues. Rasayana also promotes mental well-being, intellect and also it boosts the immune system.
RASAYANA REJUVENATION THERAPY-
An ayurvedic way to rebuild your body, prana and mind
Ayurveda has two main objectives – one is to maintain health and the second is to cure disease.
Rasayana or rejuvenation is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy to restore the body’s vitality to its fullest capacity. It is defined as any herb, food, or activity which bestows youthfulness and cures disease. If taken in a proper way, Rasayana helps maintain youthfulness and keeps you fit both physically and mentally for many years. In ancient India, people who used this therapy lived to be over a hundred years old.
What are the benefits of Rasayana?
Rasayana therapy makes you feel young and energetic, improves skin condition and glow, improves sleep quality, memory and concentration, clears the voice, improves the capacities of the sense organs – eyes, nose, tongue, ears and also sexual organs. The immunity of body is increased to resist any common diseases and last but not the least, improves the physical strength and bring calmness to the mind.
People suffering from the following problems or illnesses : stress, insomnia, shallow breath, rough and dry skin, weak senses and lack of sexual strength, weak appetite, lack of concentration, weak memory, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine and obesity. But no need to be ill to treat yourself to Rasayana Rejuvenation Therapy. If all you are looking for is to increase your vitality and have a fresh and energetic body, then this is the therapy for you.
How many days?
Minimum 21 days and for better results, 4 to 6 weeks. It all depends on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the daily program?
- Daily consultation with our Ayurveda Doctor.
- Therapy sessions.
- Oral Herbal medication.
- Ayurvedic diet – which will be decided after consultation.
- Yoga and breathing sessions – 1 or 2 sessions per day.
- Meditation and mantra chanting.
What is the therapy like?
- During the Rasayana treatment, (Immune enhancing treatments), Patient will be advised to follow a balanced life-style regimen for balancing bio-clock and there by regulating secretions like enzymes, hormones etc..
- Regular organized Yoga, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra sessions for awakening spiritual body and to eliminate diseased memory from the deeper cellular levels. Many diseases manifests from inner pan which is accumulated from karmic, familial, dietic, environmental, social life or leading a path of life with lack of clarity.
- Harmonizing individual consciousness with consciousness of the universe, Samskaranam (eliminating karmic accumulations throughout spiritual sadhana).
- Diet which is prepared using the raw vegetables and grains collected from organically nurtured soil. This Ayurvedic diet principle will nourishe all the seven tissues and, 13 types of Agni (bio-fire) will establish OJAS (immunity).
- Medicines mentioned in the Rasayana chapters of Ayurvedic treatises(Samhita) are prepared in our pharmacy with freshly collected herbs from the virgin evergreen forest of Western Ghats. Medicine will be given in accordance with individuals condition along with proper adjuvant.
- External therapies for Rasayana (immunity enhancing) will be provided for a daily duration of one or one and half an hour.
- The effect of Rasayana therapy depends upon how the individual understand, follow and experience the guidance given by the Ayurveda Doctor.
The above-mentioned treatment plan is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our Ayurveda Doctor will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
For Booking / Enquery