RASAYANA REJUVENATION THERAPY
Immune Enhancing Treatments
Ayurveda has two main objectives – one is to maintain health and the second is to cure disease.
Rasayana or rejuvenation is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy to restore the body’s vitality to its fullest capacity. It is defined as any herb, food, or activity that bestows youthfulness and cures the disease. If taken in a proper way, Rasayana helps maintain youthfulness and keeps you fit both physically and mentally for many years. In ancient India, people who used this therapy lived to be over a hundred years old.
Through Panchakarma (Detoxification) treatments, physical constituents including Doshas (Bio elements), Dhatus (Tissue elements) and Malas (Waste materials) attains balance. Doshas (Bio elements), Dhatus (Tissue elements), and Malas (Waste materials) are considered as physical constituents. Mind, Sensory organs and Prana are the subtle body. Health is rightly experienced in a balanced state of physical ans subtle body. In the Rasayana treatments (Rejuvenation and Immunity enhancing treatments); individual, who is undergoing the process is given guidance to properly withdrawn from sensory subjects like Shabda (sound), Sparsha (touch), Roopa (visuals), Rasa (unwanted taste) and Gandha (unpleasant smell). Thereby mind gets gradually withdrawn from sensory subjects and gets aligned with the pranic level. In this period, timely practice of pranayama, mudra and chantings improve flow of prana through nadis (channels of prana) and chakras. Along with this, balanced and nourishing diet, Rasayana medicines regenerate new cells in the body. The formation of new cells and the existence of healthier cells improves tissue level health and thereby establishes ojus.
Individuals who underwent panchakarma treatments (detoxification treatments) and those who are receptive (having clarity about the process which is well explained by the doctor), is only recommended to undergo deeper Rasayana treatments. Then only, one experiences its results in the physical, pranic and mental planes. One who attains mental consistency through the Panchakarma (detoxification treatments) will only have the attainment of satvic predominance to undergo Rasayana treatment (rejuvenation treatment)
What are the benefits of Rasayana?
Rasayana therapy makes you feel young and energetic, improves skin condition and glow, improves sleep quality, memory and concentration, clears the voice, improves the capacities of the sense organs – eyes, nose, tongue, ears and sexual organs, the body’s immunity is increased to resist any common diseases and last but not least, improves the body’s strength and brings calmness to the mind. Rasayana treatments prevent pre-mature ageing process and prevent degenerative diseases. Its deeper effects are on Cytochrome by balancing bio-clock.
People suffering from the following problems or illnesses : stress, insomnia, shallow breath, rough and dry skin, weak senses and sexual strength, weak appetite, lack of concentration, weak memory, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine and obesity. But one does not need to be ill to undergo Rasayana or Rejuvenation therapy. If all you are looking for improving your vitality and have a fresh and energetic body, then this is the therapy for you.
How many days?
Minimum 21 days and for better result is 4 to 6 weeks. It all depends on your present condition and your expectations. Proper guidance will be given by the Ayurveda doctor, based on assessment.
(Rasayana treatments are having optimum effect, after panchakarma treatments).
What is the daily program?
- Daily consultation with our Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Therapy sessions.
- Oral Herbal medication.
- Ayurvedic diet – which will be decided after consultation.
- Yoga and breathing sessions – 1 or 2 sessions per day.
- Meditation and mantra chanting.
What is the therapy like?
- During the Rasayana treatment, (Immune enhancing treatments), Patient will be advised to follow a balanced life-style regimen for balancing bio-clock and there by regulating secretions like enzymes, hormones etc..
- Regular organized Yoga, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra sessions for awakening spiritual body and to eliminate diseased memory from the deeper cellular levels. Many diseases manifests from inner pan accumulated from karmic, familial, dietic, environmental, social or leading a path of life with lack of clarity.
- Harmonizing individual consciousness with consciousness of the nature, Samskaranam (eliminating karmic accumulations throughout spiritual sadhana).
- Diet which is prepared using the raw vegetables and grains collected from organically nurtured soil. This Ayurvedic diet principle will nourishe all the seven tissues and, 13 types of Agni (bio-fire) will establish OJAS (immunity).
- Medicines mentioned in the Rasayana chapters of Ayurvedic treatises(Samhita) are prepared in our pharmacy with freshly collected herbs from the virgin evergreen forest. Medicine will be given in accordance with individuals condition along with proper adjuvant.
- External therapies for Rasayana (immunity enhancing) will be provided for a daily duration of one or one and half an hour.
- The effect of Rasayana therapy depends upon how the individual understand, follow and experience the guidance given by the Ayurveda Doctor.
The above-mentioned treatment plan is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our Doctor will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
Click here for our Tariff