A Spiritual and Holistic Getaway from your busy life
Why do we take vacations? Usually, it’s to relax our Body, Prana, and Mind and take a break from the stress of our daily lives. But what most people do is go for a tightly packed tour, or end up partying and boozing. Even though this gives an initial excitement and pleasure, this makes one more stressed both Physically and Mentally. They end up going back home more tired and stressed than before their vacation.
On a Wellness Vacation, we not only relax our Body, Prana, and Mind but also learn simple techniques to help us fight the stress of our daily lives. As a Wellness traveler, you will restore balance and harmony within and return home Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, and Spiritually Rejuvenated.
What is this program all about?
Ayurveda Yoga Villa is a paradise for wellness seekers where they can enjoy the benefits of the healing energy of the surrounding Nature, along with our Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Massages and Treatments. Our daily Yoga sessions, Pranayama (breathing techniques), and Meditation can relax you deeply and teach you how to maintain that relaxed state once you are back home. The delicious Ayurvedic food with fresh vegetables will invigorate your digestive system, and nature walks along the waters of the River Kabani, will soothe your nerves and guarantee you deep sleep. Vedic rituals like Agnihotra, Sandhya Vandana, and Gayatri chanting will helps to maintain an Enlightened Environment.
What are the benefits of this Program?
This Program is designed for enhancing the overall well-being of a normal Healthy Person. However, the effect could be miraculous for people working in closed Environments and who are prone to stress-related problems such as Spondylitis, lower back pain, Carpal tunnel syndrome, blurred vision, and other Eye disorders, sleep disorders, digestive problems, etc. The Program helps to Nourish the Body, Revitalize the Nervous system, overcome fatigue and promote sound sleep, as well as increase one’s overall sense of well-being and work efficiency.
- Daily Ayurveda Doctors Consultation for carefully planned and closely monitored treatments for detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Regular practice of advanced yogic postures, meditation, and breathing techniques for the oxygenation of the body and vibrational improvement of the mind.
- Full-body Ayurvedic massages.
- Ayurvedic diet.
- Gosala visits and Gau Pooja – meet the foundation of Vedic tradition – the desi cows (indigenous) that graze our fields each day, whom we worship daily, and who produce the most nourishing milk and ghee in the world.
- Ayurvedic Satsang – intimate discussions held by our highly regarded Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Cooking classes hosted by our highly experienced personnel – using ingredients taken from our farm.
- Daily Agnihotra (Sunrise & Sunset Homam) for creating a healing environment and cleansing aura.
- Divine music and dance to rejoice in the evening(weekly once/ twice).
- Dharmasutra – Satsang (discussion) about the righteous way of general living according to the urge of our (Jeeva) life principle and goal of Nature.
How many days?
Minimum 1 week, ideally 2 weeks, and for better results, 3 to 4 weeks, depending on your present condition and your expectations.
Click here for our Tariff