Rejuvenate holistically with Ayurveda, Ashtanga Yoga, Kalari, Gau Seva, Organic Food and Vedic Rituals. Here we provides special rejuvenation package in kerala
With Ayurvedic Rejuvenation it’s not just body is healed here, but body, prana and mind.
- Detoxifying and rejuvenating the body.
- Revitalizing pranic energies
- DE-stress and calming the mind.
Ayur(Longevity) and Prana (Life principle) is the foundation for the wellness of life. Our Ayurvedic Rejuvenation treatments are designed strictly following the traditional principles of Ayurveda to increase the vital energies with food ,medicines, yogic practices and satsang.
According to Ayurvedic principle, ‘Food is medicine’ and ‘When diet is wrong,medicine is of no use’. Our Ayurveda Acharyas decide the diet for each persons after diagnosis. Food is one of the important part in the Ayurvedic Rejuvenation treatment. Milk, Ghee and other dairy products from our indigenous cow’s Gosala and food from our own organic farm to ensure high prana and purity. Medicines are prepared in house without losing it’s ‘prabhav’ for better cure.
Vedic way of life is followed here in the daily routine in Ayurvedic rejuvenation treatment to get maximum benefits in strengthening the body, prana and mind.
Experience health, happiness and peace of mind with our various Personalized Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Packages for 7 days, 10 days and 14 days
Activities for re-establishing vigor and vitality:
- Daily Ayurveda Acharya’s Consultation for carefully planned and closely monitored treatments for detoxification and rejuvenation
- Daily ayurvedic treatments in a holistic manner
- Regular practice of advanced yogic postures, meditation and breathing techniques for the oxygenation of the body and vibrational improvement of the mind
- Kalari martial arts to enjoyably summon your energy each day
- Personalized Yoga Session for making this great science part of your daily life
- Visits to our organic farm to learn how we develop soil rich in organic energy and mineral content by using the highly effective methods developed by our ancient farming societies and patiently waiting for vibrant soil to develop
- Gosala visits and Gau Pooja – meet the foundation of Vedic tradition – the desi cows (indigenous) that graze our fields each day, whom we worship daily, and who produce the most nourishing milk and ghee in the world
- Ayurvedic satsang – intimate discussions held by our highly regarded Ayurvedic Acharyas (doctors)
- Cooking classes hosted by our highly experienced personnel – using ingredients taken from our farm
- Daily Agnihotra (Sunrise & Sunset Homam) for creating a healing environment and cleansing aura
- Divine music and dance to rejoice in the evening
- Dharmasutra – satsang (discussion) about the righteous way of general living according to the urge of our (Jeeva) life principle and goal of Nature